- Yingke Li, Tianyi Liu, Enlu Zhou and Fumin Zhang. “Bayesian Learning Model Predictive Control for Process-aware Source Seeking“, in IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS).
- Yingke Li, Mengxue Hou, Enlu Zhou and Fumin Zhang. “Dynamic Event-triggered Bi-level Planning for Process-aware Source Seeking in Flow Fields”, submitted to IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2022).
- Yingke Li, Yifan Lin, Enlu Zhou and Fumin Zhang. “Risk-Aware Model Predictive Control Enabled by Bayesian Learning”, in IEEE American Control Conference (ACC 2022).
- Jonas Warnke*, Abdulaziz Shamsah*, Yingke Li*, and Ye Zhao (*equally contributed). “Towards Safe Locomotion Navigation in Partially Observable Environments with Uneven Terrain“, in IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2020).
- Luocheng Zheng, Pengfei Rao, Yingke Li and Mingguo Zhao. “Admittance Control Based Humanoid Robot Standing Balance Control“, in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts (ARSO 2019).
- Sipu Ruan, Karen Poblete, Yingke Li, Qian Lin, Qianli Ma and Gregory Chirikjian. “Efficient Exact Collision Detection between Ellipsoids and Superquadrics via Generalized Closed- form Minkowski Sums“, in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2019).